Core Topic 3: Datasets
The Datasets core topic aims to:
- Establish protocols for high quality data collection, handling, processing and storage.
- Support and promote the gathering of relevant high quality in situ plastics data.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance of essential metadata based.
- Support and maintain a platform for collaboration, source for datasets-of-opportunity, forum for community.
- Promote open-access to long-term archived high quality and easy to merge datasets as well as open-source processing software tools.
University of Oldenburg, Germany
University of Hawaii, USA
University of Zurich, Switzerland
La Daana Kanhai
The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad
University of Aegean, Greece
University of Chile, Chile
Ocean P3 Systems, USA
Lobelia Earth, Spain
University of Michigan, USA
University of Cape Town, South Africa
A Dataset bibliography is updated periodically when new references are submitted by readers.
If you would like your dataset publication included please send details to Raisha Lovindeer (firstname.lastname@example.org) using the following format:
Lastname1, Initials1., Lastname2, Initials2., etc. (Year). Full title of publication, Available online [url] from Name of Repository, DOI url
The data must meet the following requirements ‘Remote sensing’ AND ‘Marine litter and debris’