If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing email@example.com.
- February 27-March 4, 2022: Ocean Sciences Meeting (fully virtual)
- March 14-18, 2022: International Indian Ocean Science Conference (IIOSC)
- March 22 – 1 April 2022: Oceans from Space, 5th edition, Venice, Italy
- May 16-20, 2022: Joint Aquatic Sciences Meeting (JASM),Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
- May 23-27, 2022: ESA Living Planet Symposium, Bonn (Germany).
- June, 27-30, 2022: IOCCG-26 Committee meeting, Frascati, Italy, hosted by ESA-ESRIN
- September, 18-23, 2022: 7th International Marine Debris Conference (7IMDC), Busan, Republic of Korea
- October 2-7, 2022: Ocean Optics XXV, International Centre for Interdisciplinary Science and Education (ICISE), Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh, Vietnam
- October 17-19, 2022: 2nd Climate Observation Conference, Darmstadt, Germany
- October 24-28, 2022: 5th GEO Blue Planet Symposium in Accra, Ghana
- June 4-9, 2023: ASLO 2023 Aquatic Sciences Meeting, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- February 18 – 23, 2024: Ocean Sciences Meeting 2024, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: