If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing email@example.com.
- December 9-13, 2019: AGU 100 Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- January 7-9 ,2020: UN Decade, North Atlantic Workshop, Halifax, Canada.
- February 16-21, 2020: AGU/TOS Ocean Sciences Meeting, San Diego, CA, USA
- March 16-20, 2020: International Indian Ocean Science Conference (IIOSC)-2020 (Goa, India)
- March 27-29, 2020: IOCCG-25 Committee meeting, Tokyo, Japan.
- April 15-17, 2020: Copernicus High Resolution Radiometer ’Science to Operations’ meeting, ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- May 25-29, 2020: International Liège colloquium on Ocean Dynamics: Towards an understanding and assessment of human impact on coastal marine environments (Liège, Belgium)
- May 30-31, 2020: Ocean Biogeochemistry Gordon Research Seminar (GRS) (Hong Kong, China).
- July 13-16, 2020: AMEMR Conference (Advances in Marine Ecosystem Modelling Research), Plymouth, UK
- October 12-16, 2020: Oceans from Space, 5th edition, Venice, Italy
- October 24-30, 2020: Ocean Optics XXV, Norfolk, Virginia, USA at the “Norfolk The Main” hotel
- December 7-11, 2020: AGU Fall Meeting (San Francisco, CA)
- January 11-14, 2021: 5th Xiamen Symposium on Marine Environmental Sciences, Xiamen, China
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: