If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 4, 11, 18, 25, and June 1: Global Ocean Biogeochemistry Array (GO-BGC) virtual workshop.
- May 17-21, 2021: International Liège colloquium on Ocean Dynamics: Towards an understanding and assessment of human impact on coastal marine environments (Liège, Belgium)
- May 25-27, 2021: Second International Operational Satellite Oceanography Symposium, Darmstadt, Germany.
- May 31-2 June, 2021: European Kickoff Conference for the UN Ocean Decade, Berlin, Germany
- June 2021: OCB Summer Workshops, interactive series of virtual events.
- June 22-27, 2021: ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting 2021, Virtual Meeting
- June 28-30, 2021: Virtual Workshop on the New Global Ocean Biogeochemistry (GO-BGC) Array – Building a Community of Biogeochemical Float Data Users
- July 19–23, 2021: Optical Society’s (OSA) 2021 Hyperspectral Imaging and Sounding of the Environment (HISE), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- August, 23-27, 2021: Advancing Earth Observation Forum (AEO), Brisbane, Australia
- October 11-15, 2021: Oceans from Space, 5th edition, Venice, Italy
- October 12-14, 2021: 2nd Climate Observation Conference, Darmstadt, Germany
- October 17-21, 2021: Our Coastal Futures, Southern Cross University Gold Coast, Australia
- October 25-November 7, 2021: GEO AquaWatch Meeting, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- December 13-17, 2021: 2021 AGU Fall Meeting (New Orleans, USA)
- February 27-March 4, 2022: Ocean Sciences Meeting (Honolulu, HI) – submit session proposals by May 26
- October 2022: Ocean Optics XXV
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: