If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 16-20, 2019: Ocean Obs’19, Hawai’i Convention Center, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
- September 23-25, 2019: SCOR Annual General Meeting, Toyama, Japan.
- October 14-15, 2019: 2nd International Conference on Aquaculture and Fisheries, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- October 17-19, 2019: GlobalHAB: Evaluating, Reducing and Mitigating the Cost of Harmful Algal Blooms: a Compendium of Case Studies, Victoria, Canada
- November 3-7, 2019: Advanced remote-sensing methods for water quality monitoring and forecasting, Mobile, Alabama. USA
- December 9-13, 2019: AGU 100 Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- January 7-9 ,2020: UN Decade, North Atlantic Workshop, Halifax, Canada.
- February 16-21, 2020: AGU/TOS Ocean Sciences Meeting, San Diego, CA, USA
- March 16-20, 2020: International Indian Ocean Science Conference (IIOSC)-2020 (Goa, India)
- March 27-29, 2020: IOCCG-25 Committee meeting, Tokyo, Japan.
- May 25-29, 2020: International Liège colloquium on Ocean Dynamics: Towards an understanding and assessment of human impact on coastal marine environments (Liège, Belgium)
- May 30-31, 2020: Ocean Biogeochemistry Gordon Research Seminar (GRS) (Hong Kong, China).
- October 12-16, 2020: Oceans from Space, 5th edition, Venice, Italy
- October 24 – 30, 2020: Ocean Optics XXV, Norfolk, Virginia, USA at the “Norfolk The Main” hotel
- December 7-11: 2020 AGU Fall Meeting (San Francisco, CA)
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: