If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing email@example.com.
- May 26 and 28, 2020: NASA Ocean Color Research Team (OCRT) virtual meeting – Each day will consist of one 3-hour session from 1-4pm EDT, to provide updates on agency programs and activities, funded research, and discuss future ideas.
- June 15-19, 2020: GEO Virtual Symposium : Interactive webinars and virtual discussions.
- September, 2-4, 2020: Copernicus High Resolution Radiometer ’Science to Operations’ meeting, ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
- September 15-17, 2020: GEO AquaWatch Meeting, Delft, Netherlands
- September, 15-19, 2020: 15th Pan Ocean Remote Sensing Conference, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- September, 19-23, 2020: SPIE, Space, Satellites and Sustainability, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- September, 22-23, 2020: NASA PACE Applications Workshop: Leveraging Science to Advance Society, Washington, DC.
- October 12-16, 2020: Oceans from Space, 5th edition, Venice, Italy
- October, 19-22, 2020: SCOR Annual Meeting, Guayaquil, Ecuador
- October 24-30, 2020: Ocean Optics XXV, Norfolk, Virginia, USA at the “Norfolk The Main” hotel
- December 7-11, 2020: AGU Fall Meeting (San Francisco, CA)
- December, 14-17, 2020: 6th Sentinel-3 Validation Team Meeting (S3VT), EUMETSAT HQ, Darmstadt, Germany
- January 11-14, 2021: 5th Xiamen Symposium on Marine Environmental Sciences, Xiamen, China
- Jan 28 – Feb 4, 2021; 43 COSPAR Scientific Assembly, Sydney, Australia
- February, 2021: IOCCG-25 Committee meeting
Feb 28 – Mar 5, 2021: ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting 2021, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- May 17-21, 2021: International Liège colloquium on Ocean Dynamics: Towards an understanding and assessment of human impact on coastal marine environments (Liège, Belgium)
- May 25-27, 2021: Second International Operational Satellite Oceanography Symposium, Darmstadt, Germany.
- August, 23-27, 2021: Advancing Earth Observation Forum (AEO), Brisbane, Australia
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: