If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ocean Optics Conference, 23-28 October 2016, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- December 6-8, 2016: CommOCEAN 2016, 2nd International Marine Science Communication conference and high-level training workshop, Bruges-Ostend, Belgium.
- February 7-9, 2017: IOCCG-22 Committee Meeting, Perth, Australia.
- February 21-23, 2017: Options for future European satellite OCR vicarious adjustment infrastructure for the Sentinel-3 OLCI and Sentinel-2 MSI series, ESA/ESRIN, Frascati, Italy.
- February 26-March 3, 2017: ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
April 23-28, 2017: European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2017, Vienna, Austria. Please consider submitting an abstract to the Ocean Remote Sensing session (OS4.2) . The deadline for submission is 11 January 2017
- May 15-19, 2017: Third International Ocean Colour Science Meeting, Lisbon, Portugal.
- May 20-25, 2017: 2017 Japan Geoscience Union-American Geophysical Union (JpGU-AGU) Joint Meeting (Tokyo, Japan)
- May 31-2 June 2017: 3rd Blue Planet Symposium, NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction, College Park, MD, USA.
- June 20-21, 2017: Copernicus Sentinel Atlantic Meridional Transect Fiducial Reference Measurements workshop (Plymouth, UK)
- February 11-16, 2018: 2018 Ocean Sciences Meeting with AGU, TOS (Portland, OR, USA)
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: