If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing email@example.com.
May 15-19, 2017: Third International Ocean Colour Science Meeting, Lisbon, Portugal.
- May 31-2 June 2017: 3rd Blue Planet Symposium, NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction, College Park, MD, USA.
- June 20-21, 2017: Copernicus Sentinel Atlantic Meridional Transect Fiducial Reference Measurements workshop (Plymouth, UK)
- September, 18-22, 2017: NF-POGO- NUIG Ocean & Climate Scholars Programme II, Galway, Ireland
- January 15-17, 2018: The 2nd International SAFARI Symposium (Remote Sensing for Ecosystem Analysis and Fisheries), Kochi, Kerala, India
- February 11-16, 2018: 2018 Ocean Sciences Meeting with AGU, TOS (Portland, OR, USA)
- March 6-9, 2018: IOCCG-23 Committee Meeting, CNR Headquarters, Rome, Italy
- June 4-8, 2018: The Effects of Climate Change on the World’s Oceans , Washington, DC, USA
- June 10-15, 2018: ASLO Summer Meeting, Victoria, BC, Canada
- October 7-12, 2018: Ocean Optics Conference XXIV , Dubrovnik, Croatia
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: