If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing email@example.com.
- May 6-10 2019: OceanPredict ’19 Symposium, Halifax, Canada
- May 13-17 2019: ESA Living Planet Symposium, Milan, Italy
- May 19-22, 2019: Workshop: Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI) for Biological Observations, Ostend, Belgium
- June 12-14, 2019: Oceans an Climate Change, Valetta, Malta
- June 17-21, 2019: IMBeR Future Oceans 2, Brest, France
- June 18-20, 2019: First International Operational Satellite Oceanography (OSO) Symposium, Washington DC, USA
- June 24-27, 2019: OCB Summer Workshop, Woods Hole, MA, USA
- September 16-20, 2019: Ocean Obs’19, Hawai’i Convention Center, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
- September 23-25, 2019: SCOR Annual General Meeting, Toyama, Japan.
- October 14-15, 2019: 2nd International Conference on Aquaculture and Fisheries, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- October 17-19, 2019: GlobalHAB: Evaluating, Reducing and Mitigating the Cost of Harmful Algal Blooms: a Compendium of Case Studies, Victoria, Canada
- November 3-7, 2019: Advanced remote-sensing methods for water quality monitoring and forecasting, Mobile, Alabama. USA
- December 9-13, 2019: AGU 100 Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- February 16-21, 2020: AGU/TOS Ocean Sciences Meeting, San Diego, CA, USA
- October 24 – 30, 2020: Ocean Optics XXV, Norfolk, Virginia, USA at the “Norfolk The Main” hotel.
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: