If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing email@example.com.
- April 15-19, 2018: SPIE Ocean Sensing and Monitoring X, Orlando, Florida, United States
- May 8-10, 2018: 3rd Open Science Symposium on Western Pacific Ocean Circulation and Climate, Qingdao, China
- May 28 – 1 June 2018: 50th International Liege Colloquium on Ocean Dynamics, Long-term studies in oceanography – a celebration of 50 years of science at the Liege Colloquium, Liège Belgium
- June 4-8, 2018: The Effects of Climate Change on the World’s Oceans , Washington, DC, USA
- June 10-15, 2018: ASLO Summer Meeting, Victoria, BC, Canada
- July 4-6, 2018: 4th Blue Planet Symposium, Toulouse, France
- July 8 – 13, 2018: Ocean Biogeochemistry, Gordon Research Conference, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China.
- August 29-31, 2018: Water Quality Information for the Benefit of Society: Earth Observation of inland and coastal water quality. University of Stirling, UK.
- 24 – 27 September 2018: Remote Sensing of the Open and Coastal Ocean and Inland Waters, SPIE Optics + Photonics 2018 AE103, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States. See “Call for Papers” for further details.
- October 7-12, 2018: Ocean Optics Conference XXIV , Dubrovnik, Croatia
- November 5-7, 2018: Optical Society’s (OSA) 2018 Hyperspectral Imaging and Sounding of the Environment (HISE) meeting, Sentosa Island, Singapore.
- June 12-14, 2019: Oceans an Climate Change, Valetta, Malta
- September 16-20, 2019: Ocean Obs’19, Hawai’i Convention Center, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: