If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing email@example.com.
- August 29-31, 2018: Water Quality Information for the Benefit of Society: Earth Observation of inland and coastal water quality. University of Stirling, UK.
- September 24 – 27, 2018: Remote Sensing of the Open and Coastal Ocean and Inland Waters, SPIE Optics + Photonics 2018 AE103, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States. See “Call for Papers” for further details.
- October 4-5 , 2018: The Fiducial Reference Measurement Network for Satellite Ocean Colour, NPL, Teddington, London, UK
- October 7-12, 2018: Ocean Optics Conference XXIV , Dubrovnik, Croatia
- November 5-7, 2018: Optical Society’s (OSA) 2018 Hyperspectral Imaging and Sounding of the Environment (HISE) meeting, Sentosa Island, Singapore.
- November 6-8, 2018: 2nd Korea-US Indian Ocean SCTR Research (KUDOS) Program Workshop, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, La Jolla, California
- December 10-14, 2018: AGU 2018 Fall Meeting, Washington, D.C., USA.
- February 24 – March 1, 2019: ASLO 2019 Aquatic Sciences Meeting, San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA.
- April 9-12, 2019: International Ocean Colour Science 2019 (IOCS-2019) meeting, Busan, South Korea.
- April 21-25 , 2019: SOLAS Open Science Conference 2019, Sapporo, Japan
- May 13-17 2019: ESA Living Planet Symposium, Milan, Italy
- June 12-14, 2019: Oceans an Climate Change, Valetta, Malta
- June 17-21, 2019: IMBeR Future Oceans 2, Brest, France
- June 18-19, 2019: First International Operational Satellite Oceanography (OSO) Symposium, Washington DC, USA
- June 24-27, 2019: OCB Summer Workshop, Woods Hole, MA, USA
- September 16-20, 2019: Ocean Obs’19, Hawai’i Convention Center, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: