If you would like to include your workshops on this page, please contact the IOCCG Project Scientist, Dr. Venetia Stuart, by emailing email@example.com.
- November 2, 2017: NASA/WRI Workshop on Societal Applications of Satellite Data for Ocean Health and Fisheries, World Resources Institute, 10 G ST NE #800, Washington, DC.
- November, 7, 2017: 2nd COLUMBUS International Blue Society Knowledge Transfer Conference: Achieving Impact from Marine Research, Brussels, Belgium.
- November, 7-9, 2017: HIGHROC Science Conference (HIGH spatial and temporal Resolution Ocean Colour products and services), Brussels, Belgium
- December 13-14, 2017: MareFrame Policy Day & Conference: Advances in Ecosystem-based Fisheries Management, Brussels, Belgium
- January 15-17, 2018: The 2nd International SAFARI Symposium (Remote Sensing for Ecosystem Analysis and Fisheries), Kochi, Kerala, India
- February 11-16, 2018: 2018 Ocean Sciences Meeting with AGU, TOS (Portland, OR, USA)
- March 6-9, 2018: IOCCG-23 Committee Meeting, CNR Headquarters, Rome, Italy
- April, 15-19, 2018: SPIE Ocean Sensing and Monitoring X, Orlando, Florida, United States
- June 4-8, 2018: The Effects of Climate Change on the World’s Oceans , Washington, DC, USA
- June 10-15, 2018: ASLO Summer Meeting, Victoria, BC, Canada
- July 4-6, 2018: 4th Blue Planet Symposium, Toulouse, France
- October 7-12, 2018: Ocean Optics Conference XXIV , Dubrovnik, Croatia
- September 16-20, 2019: Ocean Obs’19, Hawai’i Convention Center, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
A more complete listing of meetings can be obtained from the following organizations: